Palette Hybrid Ink Pack of 4 cubes 1" x 1": Escher
Great for small projects or newcomers to stamping and scrapping. These affordable and practical four pack sets quickly build you ink pad color inventory. The fantastic all-surface Hybridô ink makes using these cool cube sets an easy task.
Colors in this cube pack are
- Burnt Umber
Hybrid Ink - the best of both pigment and dye ink in one ink pad.
Fine art colors that look like pigment but dry like dye.
- Acid-free, archival and non-fading
- Works on all surfaces (use heat set on glass, fabric, wood, plastic, metal & clay)
- Raised pad surface for inking any size stamp
- Crisp, detailed, non-bleeding impressions
- Brighter colors
- Fast drying and waterproof
Made in the USA
PLEASE NOTE that although we do our best to represent the true color of the ink pads in the photos, keep in mind that your monitor may show the colors differently from what they really are.
- All stamps are made to order in the USA.
- Monday thru Friday, except holidays.
- UM: Unmounted, Untrimmed rubber stamps (red rubber only)
ship within 3-4 working days. Estimated time.
- Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps: Trimmed red rubber mounted on cling cushion (no index) ship within 6-7 working days. Estimated time.
- Wood Mounted Rubber Stamps ship within 6-7 working days. Estimated time.
- Please allow 8-12 working days for ALL LARGE orders. Estimated time.
- During the Holidays (especially 8/15-1/15) please allow EXTRA time.
All times are estimated as we have no control on the number of orders we receive daily nor on the size of said orders. Each stamp is handmade fresh just for you.
Check the top of the home page for up-to-date shipping information.
- An order cannot be cancelled after we made the stamps for you, because you did not read the processing time. All sales final unless defective. Defective will be exchanged for same.
- We reserve the right to adjust or cancel an order should a pricing error occur.
- We reserve the exclusive right to display our images on the internet, except when authorization was expressly obtained in writing.