Watermark & Embossing Ink Pad
This versatile and slow drying clear embossing ink allows for flexible embossing times and is perfect for brush on pigment powder applications.
- Acid Free and archival for all surfaces.
- Slow drying for easy embossing and brush on pigment applications.
- Batik-like dye ink resist effects on coated glossy cardstock. Stamp and then heat set. Apply dye ink with brayer. The stamped image will resist the dye ink color.
- Lid snaps into base creating handle for easy inking.
- Creates watermark and create light shadow effects (tone on tone) on uncoated colored cardstock.
- All stamps are made to order in the USA.
- Monday thru Friday, except holidays.
- UM: Unmounted, Untrimmed rubber stamps (red rubber only)
ship within 3-4 working days. Estimated time.
- Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps: Trimmed red rubber mounted on cling cushion (no index) ship within 6-7 working days. Estimated time.
- Wood Mounted Rubber Stamps ship within 6-7 working days. Estimated time.
- Please allow 8-12 working days for ALL LARGE orders. Estimated time.
- During the Holidays (especially 8/15-1/15) please allow EXTRA time.
All times are estimated as we have no control on the number of orders we receive daily nor on the size of said orders. Each stamp is handmade fresh just for you.
Check the top of the home page for up-to-date shipping information.
- An order cannot be cancelled after we made the stamps for you, because you did not read the processing time. All sales final unless defective. Defective will be exchanged for same.
- We reserve the right to adjust or cancel an order should a pricing error occur.
- We reserve the exclusive right to display our images on the internet, except when authorization was expressly obtained in writing.