Transfer Ink by Jill Meyer
Transfers inkjet or rubber-stamped artwork into a soft and dreamy watercolor effect. Subtle artistic images can be immediately transferred onto cards, journals, books, canvas, tag art, dolls and a myriad of other paper art projects. Easy and quick to use. Works instantly on most paper and many other porous surfaces.
DIRECTIONS: Stamp an image using India Ink Black, Memories Black or the new Palette Hybrid or use an inkjet printout in black or color on standard paper. Position the image face down on the substrate. Secure it in place. Spritz with Transfer Ink!
Wet the back of the image evenly.Don't soak the paper. Using a cottonball rub or dab the back of the image with even pressure. Lift up a corner to see if the image has transferred satisfactorily. Add more fluid and rub if needed. Remove the master which can be used for another transfer. Allow the transfer to dry. Once dry, color may be added if desired. 2oz
- All stamps are made to order in the USA.
- Monday thru Friday, except holidays.
- UM: Unmounted, Untrimmed rubber stamps (red rubber only)
ship within 3-4 working days. Estimated time.
- Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps: Trimmed red rubber mounted on cling cushion (no index) ship within 6-7 working days. Estimated time.
- Wood Mounted Rubber Stamps ship within 6-7 working days. Estimated time.
- Please allow 8-12 working days for ALL LARGE orders. Estimated time.
- During the Holidays (especially 8/15-1/15) please allow EXTRA time.
All times are estimated as we have no control on the number of orders we receive daily nor on the size of said orders. Each stamp is handmade fresh just for you.
Check the top of the home page for up-to-date shipping information.
- An order cannot be cancelled after we made the stamps for you, because you did not read the processing time. All sales final unless defective. Defective will be exchanged for same.
- We reserve the right to adjust or cancel an order should a pricing error occur.
- We reserve the exclusive right to display our images on the internet, except when authorization was expressly obtained in writing.