Colorbox Fluid Chalk Option Pad: Autumn Pastels
The archival quality inks in these removable option plates evoke the fine art of Chalk Pastels.
- Dark Moss
- Creamy Brown
- Burnt Sienna
- Amber Clay
- Yellow Cadmium
Chalk ink comes in a premium dye ink pad with new skin-foam technology
Those ink pads combine the resilience of pigment inks with the blending and drying of character of dye inks on most absorbent surfaces. Heat setting enhances permanence and resistance to smearing, bleeding or fading. These inks work great on coated papers, wood, polymer clay and even fabric (for surfaces not requiring repeated laundering), for dimensional craft projects. Colors may be layered and combined with other inks in the Colorbox family
Made in the USA. Size 9" x 2.5"
PLEASE NOTE that although we do our best to represent the true color of the ink pads in the photos, keep in mind that your monitor may show the colors differently from what they really are.
- All stamps are made to order in the USA.
- Monday thru Friday, except holidays.
- UM: Unmounted, Untrimmed rubber stamps (red rubber only)
ship within 3-4 working days. Estimated time.
- Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps: Trimmed red rubber mounted on cling cushion (no index) ship within 6-7 working days. Estimated time.
- Wood Mounted Rubber Stamps ship within 6-7 working days. Estimated time.
- Please allow 8-12 working days for ALL LARGE orders. Estimated time.
- During the Holidays (especially 8/15-1/15) please allow EXTRA time.
All times are estimated as we have no control on the number of orders we receive daily nor on the size of said orders. Each stamp is handmade fresh just for you.
Check the top of the home page for up-to-date shipping information.
- An order cannot be cancelled after we made the stamps for you, because you did not read the processing time. All sales final unless defective. Defective will be exchanged for same.
- We reserve the right to adjust or cancel an order should a pricing error occur.
- We reserve the exclusive right to display our images on the internet, except when authorization was expressly obtained in writing.