Marie-Antoinette en Habit de Cour de satin Cerife facing right
The description says: le ruban de tete de meme, le coin de gaze qui se vit au cote droit et noir, les diamants, perles et ruban du tour de gorge blancs, ainsi que les glands du manteau trouffe, les dentelles tirent un peu dans certaine partie pour la teinte du fond.
It goes on to describe the chair that we did not include in the stamp but that you can find on the collage sheet.
Marie-Antoinette, Queen of France, in the grand habit de cour. The robe and petticoats are of cerise satin, matched by the hair ribbon.. The costume is adorned with a flounce and bands of fine lace. Diamonds, pearls, ribbons and tassels give it additional luxe.
Actual stamped size 2.72" x 3.42" designed to work both on an ATC and on a larger project.
- All stamps are made to order in the USA.
- Monday thru Friday, except holidays.
- UM: Unmounted, Untrimmed rubber stamps (red rubber only)
ship within 3-4 working days. Estimated time.
- Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps: Trimmed red rubber mounted on cling cushion (no index) ship within 6-7 working days. Estimated time.
- Wood Mounted Rubber Stamps ship within 6-7 working days. Estimated time.
- Please allow 8-12 working days for ALL LARGE orders. Estimated time.
- During the Holidays (especially 8/15-1/15) please allow EXTRA time.
All times are estimated as we have no control on the number of orders we receive daily nor on the size of said orders. Each stamp is handmade fresh just for you.
Check the top of the home page for up-to-date shipping information.
- An order cannot be cancelled after we made the stamps for you, because you did not read the processing time. All sales final unless defective. Defective will be exchanged for same.
- We reserve the right to adjust or cancel an order should a pricing error occur.
- We reserve the exclusive right to display our images on the internet, except when authorization was expressly obtained in writing.